Sunday, April 26, 2009

April 25


Today is Anzac Day. My friend Kath and I got up early and attended the dawn service. It was beautiful and very moving.

Came home and had a nap before getting up and starting the day again. Had some brekky, did a few chores and got stuck into some study. Cripes it does your head in! At the moment I'm not sure if I'm on the right track. I think I spent too much time at it yesterday and got myself all confuddled.

I made a cake in the afternoon while having a break and Bob cooked a delicious dinner while I had another study break. I decided to give up the study for the day as I was going round in circles, so we watched the movie Notebook (beautiful and sad) before heading off to bed. I also managed to finish knitting the scarf I was making while we watched the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment