Sunday, February 9, 2014

A very quiet Sunday today, which was kinda nice.  I'm feeling really tired at the moment, so I think quiet is probably good for me right now.

That said, I did some pottering around the house and did a pile of baking, including some mini quiche's, some chicken and sweet corn soup, a tuna casserole, a spinach and ricotta canneloni, an apple tea cake, then some satay chicken & veggie stir fry for dinner. The soup, quiche's, tuna dish and canneloni have been done up into meals and put in the freezer for quick and easy work lunches or late home from work type dinners.

I finished off a couple of chores I didn't do yesterday, then the rest of the day I spent napping and doing some more retreat planning and programming.  So I guess it was kind of a full day but at a slower pace.  

Feeling a bit heavy in the chest again at the moment, so not sure what that's about.  Possibly because I've missed my yoga nidra and deep breathing the last few days.  Over the last week, I was doing the short 15 minute session, rather than the half hour one.  While both are good, I think I may have been getting more from the half hour one, so perhaps time to go back to it.

Aiming for an early night, so will finish here and catch up again tomorrow. Today's pic is a reminder for me to start making art again.


No comments:

Post a Comment