Saturday, February 8, 2014

Ah Saturdays!  Today was a mix of pampering, grabbing a few groceries, doing a couple of chores, napping and generally chillaxing.  Pampering involved a trip to the hairdresser to hide some sneaky sparkly hairs, have a trim and they straightened my hair which looks VERY different!  Grabbed a few groceries so I can do some baking tomorrow and make a few freezer meals, chores were the ones I put off last weekend and the nap was very much needed.

I was a blubbering mess today when I told my son about the little boy greeting his Dad yesterday.  Their story has touched me deeply.

I had planned to go for a drive up to the Sunshine Coast tomorrow, but I may just see how I feel first although I am keen to walk on some sand and get my feet wet.  I need that feeling of grounding, peace and calming which being near the water always brings to me.

I haven't weighed in, I think I know what it is and I don't want to know about it today.  I'm feeling very frustrated at the moment, but I'm also my own worst enemy.  I need to find something else I can do while I'm still building up my strength after being unwell for so long.  Walking is good for short bursts so I guess that's a start.  I just need to be a little more consistent with it.  

I may get my paints out tomorrow, I have some ideas swirling around and I want to get them on canvas.. hopefully in some way similar to what I'm thinking.

Well another short one today.  To anyone who may be reading, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment