Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Dear Reader

Today was a good day.  I came into work and found a little gift on my desk.  I have no idea who it was from - well actually I have a sneaking suspicion but I don't know for sure - and it was a little beeswax candle in a jar, all done up in a pretty little bag.  I'll take a pic tomorrow and add it here.

I had a fairly productive day at work and have also finalised some of the meetings I have lined up in NZ next week.  I had a nice relaxing lunch with a colleague and we noticed two more of our colleagues sitting nearby painting in water colour.. very talented artists too.  Just shows we don't know the hidden talents of those around us sometimes.  

A late finish from work meant a late arrival home, which was followed by a visit from my youngest son and later a phone call from my sister.  So it's all been happening today!

I'm feeling really tired though now, so am going to finish here and scoot off to bed.  I'll post photo's tomorrow of the candle. G'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment