Sunday, February 23, 2014

I've decided to do a Sunday morning post given I didn't do one last night. Yesterday was a full and productive day, spent with a friend who accompanied me on my travels and explorations for the day.

It started with a delicious breakfast at a little Italian cafe near my work place called La Dolce Vita.  The food and service is awesome.  From there we headed up to the Sunshine Coast to check out the accommodation I have booked for the first retreat.

I was very happy to find it's ideal for this retreat.  A very picturesque little place tucked away among some rainforest type gardens.  It has a pool, hydrotherapy spa and sauna, plus has plenty of grounds to roam around in where you can find a pond, wishing well and waterfall if there's been recent rain.  

We drove all around the local area and found a few places and activities that can easily be incorporated into the weekend.  It rained much of the trip but that didn't dampen our enthusiasm and it turned out to be a lovely fun day all round.

I have decided to change my business name, so will keep you posted once I've registered the new name.  It will more reflect what I hope to do and is back to the name I liked before I chose the one that I ended up registering. Funny how it often turns out you should go with that first instinct!

Today's pic is one I took yesterday in the Mapleton Falls area.  

No comments:

Post a Comment