Thursday, February 13, 2014

Yay!  Gotta love it when Thursday is technically your Friday when it comes to the end of your work week.  Well for this week it is anyway.  I'm jetting off to Sydney in the morning and have to be up and out of bed in 6 short hours, so I won't be here too long.  

I had planned to leave work early today, instead I ended up working late. I have to say it was a good feeling to switch off my work phone once I got in the car to come home though!

I'm now pretty much packed (just the last minute things such as toothbrush and hairbrush) and ready to go.  Have I mentioned I'm looking forward to the break?  Ohh, just once or twice eh? 

I now have some time to play with for a while once I arrive in Sydney, so am contemplating what I can do with my day.  Shall I do a harbour cruise? Visit the art gallery? Perhaps the museum? Wander about Circular Quay?  I'm sure I'll find something to do and enjoy.  

Well this is it until next week.  Be good!  

Today's pic is of a water colour I painted a little while back.



No comments:

Post a Comment