Thursday, February 20, 2014

I flaked last night, hence the quick early morning post before I head off to work.  I didn't sleep well the night before and had a huge day, so it was an early night for this girl.

Well, an early night after getting all my gear together ready for the meeting with the business planner tonight.  I will go there straight after work today.  I have a few questions for her and have also been coming up with more ideas. 

I think perhaps I need to plan an artist's date as such, squirrel myself away somewhere quiet and cool where I can plan and work away, get things together a little bit more.  I need to corral these ideas a bit, put them into some type of order as to where they can work best, whether they are for now, the near future or later.

This time in 2 weeks, I will be getting ready to fly to NZ.  I can hardly wait.  I know it will be an extremely short trip but the thought of spending some more time near Lake Wanaka fills my heart with joy.  I'm also planning to stop near Lake Tekapo and soak up the atmosphere a while.  A good place for a driving stop.

Well this is just a short one today and I'll likely be back tonight.  Today's pics are of the little blowhole in Kiama.



No comments:

Post a Comment