Monday, February 10, 2014

Hi to anyone out there reading!  That dang fatigue has caught up with me again today and I have that burny eye tiredness happening so I won't be too far out of bed.  

I did the longer yoga nidra session this morning and although I struggled somewhat to stay present and attentive (rather than drifting off) through all of it, I was glad I'd done it and felt like I wasn't quite so draggy.  

I was up and out of here a bit earlier for some reason, so I used the few extra minutes to go down by the water for 5 mins before heading into work.  Was lovely to spend a short time there first and I'm thinking I might do that again tomorrow.  And maybe the next day.  And the next.... 

Hoping with a few early nights, that fatigue will wander off again before I head down to Sydney on Friday for the weekend.  Will be great to have a few days away.  

I had a phone call out of the blue today from a girl I did a belly cast for a few years ago.  She's having another baby and asked could I do another cast for her.. the only hitch is she's 38 weeks pregnant, so not a lot of time to play with given I've only got after work hours and I'm away at the weekend.  So hopefully we find a time that works for both of us.  Íts been a little while since I've done a cast so will be fun to do another one.

Well just a short message tonight.  Will catch up with you again tomorrow. Today's pic was taken at my brother in law's farm.  I miss that place and unfortunately don't get down there to visit often.  This was taken the last time I was there in 2010.





No comments:

Post a Comment