Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I'm a little late posting, so this may end up a two in a day type of thing!  I was wiped by the time I got home yesterday.  Work has been crazy busy and I've done some long hours the last two days.

Yesterday I also had the pleasure of doing a belly cast for a woman I did one for about 3.5 yrs ago.  I met the little girl who was the reason for the last belly cast, a gorgeous little poppet by the name of Olivia who introduced me to her parents using the first names.  Very cute.

The mama to be called me two days ago to ask if I could do the cast and I mentioned I was going away this weekend, so perhaps the following weekend. I then asked when her baby was due and found out she was already 38 weeks pregnant.  Oops.. waiting another 2 weeks probably not a good idea, so plan B was to do it after work.  A nice way to finish a full on day.

I forgot to take a pic of the cast though, so will have to ask her to send me one.  I might get her to send me a pic of the two casts side by side too. Hmm which gets me thinking about the 3 casts I did for another girl for each of her babies, that would be a cool pic!  

Have I mentioned I'm very much looking forward to my break away this weekend?  I'm so ready for it!  I'm hoping to get a walk on the beach in too.  

Well that's about it from me for now.  Time to get organised and moving. Back later.


No comments:

Post a Comment