Monday, February 24, 2014

Ack, Monday arrives way too fast!  The upside is, I only have 7 more work days until I have 8 days leave.  Very much looking forward to that.

Today was busy as always, but I don't mind busy as it's always interesting and the work day goes faster.

I had a slight movement with my weight today and I'm wondering if the fact I've stopped taking the pill has helped with that.  I was only on it for a few weeks to alter my cycle, however, I'd forgotten gaining a little weight was a side effect previously when I'd used the pill for short periods of time.  Time will tell I guess.

I've had a rather productive few days and feel like some more of my retreat plans are coming together, along with ideas for further retreats.  I'm also going to be able to do some training through work that will be helpful in my workplace, as well as for my retreats so that's a big bonus.

I seem to have an enormously busy few weeks coming up, but also exciting too and I'm looking forward to it all.  

It's date night on Wednesday night for Tiara and I.  This month's plan is to go to either a Chinese or Thai restaurant because she will be going to Thailand in a few weeks, with a couple of brief stops in other parts of Asia.  

Wednesday night is also Xavier's 5th birthday, so I'm going to take him on an excursion to Underwater World when I get back from NZ and Yamba.  It will be the first time we've done something like that together too, so it should be fun.  

I was back into my yoga nidra this morning, I seem to fall off the wagon a bit on weekends, but I sure notice the difference when I'm doing it regularly.  I need to remember that difference each morning when sometimes the enthusiasm for sleep or dozing is a little stronger!

Today's pic is of another little watercolour I did a few years ago.  It was one of my favourites.



No comments:

Post a Comment