Saturday, February 1, 2014

Today has been fun.  A little grocery shopping first up then off to collect the boys, Masters 5 and 18 mths.  They had a busy afternoon, spreading out the toys, eating lunch, watching Winnie the Pooh, playing with blocks, eating banana, playing the drum, eating grapes, playing some more... then off to Uncle Josh's place to play with Miss 2.. their cousin.

Miss 2 later came home with me and is having a sleep over.  She is so cruisey and does her own thing.  Potters around, tidies all the toys, empties them out again, picks them up and puts them in the little trolley, rinse & repeat basically.  

She didn't think she needed to go to bed tonight, so sat up with me and watched a chick flick, still wasn't keen on bed so I put her in my bed while I got on here to read a couple of emails and she was asleep in around 5 minutes if that.  Left her for 15 mins, then transferred her to the cot without a sound.  Hopefully she will sleep in a little after her late night!

That's about it from me today.  Thought I'd add a pic of the boys today.


No comments:

Post a Comment