Saturday, February 8, 2014

Ugh my post is late again!  My internet connection is impossible on the weekends, especially in the evenings and Friday nights is often the worst for some reason.  Every time I open a page, it freezes.  So I'm trying an early morning post instead when things are working ok.  I may have to do the same for this evening's post too but will see when the time comes.  

Yesterday was a somewhat emotional day - in a good way, but it held one of those special moments that made your eyes leak.  I can't go into detail other than to say we had a family re-united today after a long period apart.  

A child's reaction to his papa coming home was absolutely priceless and didn't leave a dry eye in the place.  It makes me tear up just thinking about it now. There is something very bittersweet about seeing an injustice righted.  I think their story will stay with me for many years to come.

I was able to finish the day with two close friends, the pair I attended school with.  Was so good to have that down time and a hug.  

Not really any more to add today, my heart is full so I will leave it here until later.

Today's pic was taken a few years ago of my cat, who thought he couldn't be seen!


No comments:

Post a Comment