Monday, February 3, 2014

Wow, what a flying start to the week Monday has been!  The day seemed to fly and was super busy which is a good thing because I felt really super tired whenever I stopped.  Not sure what that's about but probably due to my sleep being a bit out of whack yesterday and last night.  Hopefully tonight will be much better!  I'm grateful for my yoga practice as even though I was tired, I still believe it gives me much more energy than I might have had otherwise.

I was also back on track a bit more with the food intake today, not perfect but a big improvement on the weekend.  Made some chilli for dinner tonight which I love but usually pay for later as my tummy doesn't enjoy it as much as I do. At this stage it's a couple of hours on and shhh, no reaction as yet... fingers crossed, I may get away with this one!!

I've had lots of thoughts brewing today.  Well early this morning to be precise, the day was too busy once I was at work to pay much attention to them.  I've noticed I always seem to have a lot of good ideas in the shower, where I can't exactly do much about them and the trick is to remember them by the time I've finished!

This morning I wrote down one or two words in an A4 art type pad, then took it with me and sat it on the front passenger seat of my car.  I kept writing down my ideas at the red traffic lights.   It was the fastest hour or so I've ever spent in the car driving to work!!  Probably because the mind was ticking over between the lights and then I was scribbling madly when I stopped.  It was great having a larger art pad.  No lines so I wasn't worrying about neatness, just jotting the ideas down wherever they landed on the page.

So what was I jotting down?  Well I've managed to plan the basics of what I'd like to cover in around half a dozen 2 hr workshops that I hope to run once a month.  This is something that I've been thinking about but not yet paid a lot of attention to and just like that, I've got more than enough to get started! 

I think it's time I started checking out a space to hold a women's circle in.  I had bit of a look before Christmas and have two possible places in mind.  One near me and the other about an hour away in the opposite direction to me. Both places would have their advantages.  

Too many thoughts brewing at the moment.. but they all kind of mesh together in a similar theme of what I'd like to do and I think if I get started, then it will all just start coming together a bit organically.  If that doesn't sound too airy fairy.  But bottom line is I think they will all interlink just nicely.  

And here I was thinking I wouldn't have much to write for today.  A whole page has just appeared as I started telling you my thoughts!

When I gather my thoughts together a bit more and firm up the plans a bit, I'll share more here and link to my facebook page.  And web page too once that is created.  (it seems a loonngg way off at the moment, especially for a tech novice like myself).

Thanks for reading!  I'll be back here in the same place tomorrow :)



No comments:

Post a Comment