Monday, January 27, 2014

Ah Sundays, gotta love them!  And what a great weekend it's been so far.  As I mentioned very late last night, I saw the musical of Rocky Horror Show starring Craig McLachlan with my sister.  It was one of the best shows I've seen in a while and Craig was hilarious, not to mention a fantastic singer.  I could easily go and see it again!

After we surfaced this morning, my sister and I headed out for brunch at a local coffee shop and chatted some more, doing lots of catching up and sharing of plans, before she headed off back home (about 2.5 hrs drive down the road).

Just after lunch though we had a quick wander in a little gift shop nearby and I found some awesome little inspiration cards that I can use in my work with women.  Perfect for women who do too much and don't put themselves first very often.

The remainder of the day was spent napping, well not all of it, and then I spent a large chunk this afternoon doing research for the NZ retreat I hope to run and finding things to check out when I'm over there for my very fast trip. I'm actually wishing I had an extra day or so, as I have an awful lot to achieve in a day and a half!

I've also had a two day break from yoga nidra (oops naughty!), but am feeling reasonably ok which is not the reason I didn't do it.  I slept or laid in and then kind of left it too late because I had things to do.  I know.. it's a very slack excuse.  I promise I will get back into it tomorrow. 

Now I have my car back, I'm aiming for date night this week with Miss Tiara! All systems go this time I hope.  I'm looking forward to seeing her reaction to my around the world cuisine idea.  

Well that's about it from me for today.  See you same place tomorrow!

PS.. have I mentioned that seeing the Northern (or Southern for that matter) lights is on my bucket list!  This has always blown me away.  Who knows? Maybe one day I can run a retreat over there and this can be part of it. Wouldn't that be awesome!





No comments:

Post a Comment