Saturday, January 11, 2014

Good grief!  This working all week thing is bit of a tough gig after a few short weeks and time off over the Christmas/New Year break.  I slept in this morning, which I rarely do, well a sleep in for me that is.. slept until just after 6am, so I completely missed my yoga nidra today and felt like I was dragging the chain all day.  Ah well, tomorrow is another day.

I have to admit the cider vinegar has dropped off at the moment.  I wasn't sure if it was adding to the BP medication issues I was having.  It's so hard to figure out what I'm reacting to at times.  I have a strange bod in that respect, so for the moment I have dropped it off and will leave it another couple of days then re-start it and see what happens.  

I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow to check my BP and the medication situation, so I'm hoping to do some negotiating around that and see if together we can't find a way to make all this work better for me.

I did have some productive thinking time throughout the day though and need to follow some of the retreat related thoughts up this weekend.

In other thoughts that crept in, I realised one of my goals for this year was to have regular date nights or days with my two eldest grandchildren (I still don't feel old enough to be a grandmother but I think I've mentioned that before) and I've not yet set any dates, so must be time I did that!

I'm waiting to hear from #5 son who should be in Bali by now.  Hopefully I will find an email or message from him in the morning.  

Today's pic is a goofy one of me taken in Tasmania in August.



No comments:

Post a Comment