Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Welcome back!  It's kinda nice knowing there is at least one person out there reading this.  Not that it was the intention when I started, I shared it with a couple of people as an 'I'm going to do this' but kind of expected it would drop off after the initial day or two's reading.  So it was to be more like an accountability tool for myself more than anything.. but it's turned into more of a diary or journal as well and I'm ok with that.

Today was a public holiday here in Aus, so I enjoyed a slow start to the day, then got in and did some chores, sent a few emails in relation to my NZ trip, before wandering off to have lunch with one of my friends.  Nice to do the social thing and I went from lunch to another friend's house for a catch up.  So feeling very social this weekend!

Of course we had some girls talk, as girls do and even though it was two separate conversations with two separate women, our talk kind of ended up on the same topic.. the topic of not understanding men and their ways.  Of course, there is no offense intended to any men out there who may be reading!  I guess it must come back to that whole Men Are From Mars and Women Are From Venus thing.  We didn't come to any conclusion, so I guess we will be left to wonder!

I mentioned a few days ago that I was considering taking just a little step back from contacting a musician friend as much.  Ok, so you may have figured from my lack of saying and having read through the lines to come to the conclusion my musician friend is a he.  And you have also probably figured he's been a little more than just a friend.  I'm not sure how to describe what we share, other than just a beautiful friendship that has gone a little further and has created some beautiful memories, however, I think we are in very different places in life which is what has led me to question my level of involvement.  I'm still undecided (read changing my mind on a daily basis), so will sit with it a little longer.  My indecision is more about not wanting to lose the friendship than anything else.  Ahh gotta love the state of indecision! (well perhaps not).

Well after on that deep and meaningful note, I'm off to bed.  Today's pic is of some pretty cool cloud formations at sunset out near where I live. 


No comments:

Post a Comment