Sunday, January 19, 2014

Today has been a good day!  Yoga nidra with full awareness this morning and felt great afterwards.  And felt well pretty much the entire day, so that was a bonus too!  Barely any niggly chest stuff at all.  Makes such a difference.

Weight is stable, not doing anything at the moment which I guess is ok but I'd rather see it going down.  However, I probably shouldn't be so obsessive about weighing either and just leave it to check once a week rather than every morning just because I'm impatient and want to know.

Have I mentioned I have an awesome friend?  Sharon.. the one I went to school interstate with and didn't see for many years until a few years back.  I think I told the story earlier on.  I'll check later and if I haven't, I'll share it soon.

Well since I've not had my car, Sharon has picked me up from work the last two afternoons (which is about an hour's drive from the area we live in) and today, I was meeting with friends about half an hour away for lunch, so she dropped me off there too as she had a meeting on in that area.  I'm quite happy to catch public transport but she wouldn't hear of it.  How spoilt am I?

The friends I met with today were former work colleagues and one I hadn't seen for just over 3 yrs, the others I saw at my birthday.  The one I haven't seen, has been very ill over the last 18 mths so it was awesome for us to catch up with her and spend some time talking and laughing together.  It was a great afternoon.

Tonight has held plenty of laughs with one of my sons and some of his friends, they are hilarious when they get going.  All have warped senses of humour.  

And to round off a nice day, I heard from my favourite Italian friend and exchanged some lovely messages.

Today's pic is one of the gorgeous cat I used to have, Mozart.  He was ever so cute and beautiful and cheeky and naughty and fun and nice to snuggle up with.  He would sleep in the strangest most awkward looking ways and stretch out as much as he could. 





No comments:

Post a Comment