Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I'm a little impatient sometimes.  I was hoping to hear back from some people I'd emailed yesterday in New Zealand around activities for the retreat I'm planning for Oct/Nov.  But alas, I didn't hear back today.  I realise all of them appear to work part time, so hopefully I will hear from them by the end of the week and if not, then I will follow up.  

It's exciting doing the planning, but it also makes me aware of the fact I will only have a very short time to meet with them and confirm things when I have a flying visit in March.  Ah well, see how much I can achieve from my computer before I get there!  The internet can be a wonderful tool. 

I'm back on the wagon again today so to speak and did my yoga nidra when I woke up.  I'm finding even if I'm a teeny tiny little bit tired still when I wake (because I wake so dang early!!), that the yoga nidra seems to be helping immensely and I'm having more energy during the day.  I'm also sleeping through the night which is a bonus, but I've been doing that for a couple of weeks so I can't really attribute it to the yoga, but perhaps the jiggling around of BP medication has played a role.  Whatever it is, I'm very thankful for it.

Today was another hot and humid day, 27 degree's at 7.15 am when I left for work and very humid.  It was good to get some storms this afternoon to cool it down marginally.  Still very steamy but the temp has dropped a few degrees which is nice.

I've just realised while typing, that while I did my yoga nidra today, I totally forgot the apple cider vinegar.  I'm not sure that it would be helpful at this hour of night, so will put it on the top of my to do list for tomorrow.  I wonder if the cider vinegar will also help with a crappy memory?  One can but hope!

Today's pic is a springtime pic, taken at Mt Tamborine last September.  I love wisteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment