Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Date night with Miss Seven!  My they grow up so fast.  We talked about the idea of going around the world with our cuisine, after I explained that it was a little tricky for us to actually travel around the world at the moment due to her school and my work.  

She wanted to start with Australian food, perhaps because she already had in mind where she'd like to go.  Of course, we went to her favourite 'restaurant'.. Sizzlers!  My stomach does backflips at the thought lol... but all good, she loved it and we talked about where to next.

So given at the end of Feb it will be Chinese New Year, our next adventure will be to the Chinese New Year celebrations in the city!  She's quite excited about it, so that's a good start.  I've mentioned other festivals to her and she seems on board to try those too.  We decided at the end of our nights, then we choose what cuisine we'll do the next month.  Should be lots of fun!

My day otherwise was of the crazy busy variety and once again, I won't be too far out of bed.  How is this anyways?  Two posts in one day!  Admittedly one was because I missed last nights, but it still counts.  

I have a feeling there was something else I was going to mention, but whatever it was has completely slipped my mind so I will finish here for the night.  Have a wonderful Wednesday if your day is just start and for those like me who are soon heading off to bed, may you have a terrific Thursday.

Today's pic was taken last year from the Lantern Festival at Southbank.

PS.. argh I'm having so many problems with the date and time stamp.  I've been manually adjusting with each post and updating because I couldn't get it to cooperate.  Tonight it's finally cooperated and adjusted to Brisbane time (aka Qld time Aust), however, that means it's changed all the date and time stamps back to whatever it would have been previously.  So I give up and will just have to pretend all the previous ones are correct!



No comments:

Post a Comment