Monday, January 6, 2014

Ahh Sundays!  The day one attempts to sleep in, but of course, it can also be the day one is inexplicably awake at 4.30am leaving you feel half asleep all morning and hanging for an afternoon nanna nap!

Well today was a fall off the wagon day.  Or is the preferred option to say it was a rest day?  A rest from cider vinegar and a break from yoga nidra for the day.  It was a crazy mixed up day, as mentioned above feeling half asleep, but also some family issues that cropped up during the day, so I was out the middle part.  You know, the whole.. insert whatever you're doing here interruptus!  

So what did I achieve today?  I spent some precious time with one of my sons.  I napped.  I planned more for the NZ retreat.  I emailed in relation to the planning for the NZ retreat.  I stayed inside this afternoon to avoid the smoke that has drifted over from the fires on Stradbroke Island. And I cooked a delicious dinner of a small steak with mushrooms and steamed veggies.  

Tomorrow is another day!  Pic of the day is the smoke coming over the water, taken yesterday around 6pm.  You can't even see the island in this pic.




No comments:

Post a Comment