Thursday, January 9, 2014

Have to say I'm loving starting my day with yoga nidra.  I'm also loving the benefits I'm feeling, the extra energy and lack of tiredness during the day.  

I enjoyed dinner with two former school friends tonight.  We went to high school together interstate, then didn't see each other for many years... lots and lots of years... then found each other again (a whole other story there) and have now been meeting fortnightly for almost 4 yrs.  Our get together's are always one of the highlights of my fortnights.

Today's pic is one I took when the three of us went on a holiday together a few months ago to celebrate the year of our 50th birthdays!  This is probably my favourite place in Tasmania, although I admit I have lots of favourite places in Tassie, but I'm very drawn to this one.  The pic was taken at Russell Falls in Mt Field National Park.



No comments:

Post a Comment