Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Today has been one of those not feeling so flash days but trying ever so hard to ignore it and just get on with it type of days.  Feeling ridiculously tired tonight so this will probably be a shorter post.

Slept ok last night, woke for a while in the middle of the night, then struggled to wake on time this morning.  Did my yoga nidra a little later than I'd like to so didn't quite finish it but got through 2/3's of it which was better than none at all and enough for me to feel the benefits of the relaxation.

A busy work day, so glad to get home this evening.  Have had one response back from New Zealand, but not one of the three I was really waiting for.  So I'll keep waiting another couple of days.  Well that's it for me today, so I'll be back tomorrow.

A pic I took in Aug 2013 of the clouds.



No comments:

Post a Comment