Saturday, January 18, 2014

Yayyy for Fridays!  This week seems to have been crazy busy and gone crazy fast.  Can you believe we are already half way through January!!!

My little car meets with the assessor on Monday, who should give the go ahead for the repairs and the repair shop has advised me it should be all fixed and ready to go by the end of next week.  Once the assessor has been and done his/her thing, I should get approval for the use of a replacement car.

It will be an enforced weekend of stay at home... well not quite, as I'm meeting some former work colleagues for lunch tomorrow and may be heading up the Sunshine Coast with another friend on Sunday.  Either way, I won't be driving so there is relaxing to be had there!

I got in and did my yoga nidra this morning... all the way through.  But maybe I kind of sort of dozed through little bits of it here and there.  In other words, there's parts I don't quite remember lol.  Ah well, it happens but I finished it so all good.

I powered up the hill again from the train station to work, I'm loving this feeling better thing.  Although I will admit I had a few niggles during the day so I imagine they are just part of the settling back down thing.  

My youngest son arrived back in the country today.  I spoke with him not long after he landed and it appears he's brought back a surfboard with him.  The things you buy when on holidays!  He used to have one a while back, I'm unsure if he still does but obviously he managed to get in a little surfing while in Bali.  I haven't clapped eyes on him yet, but I imagine that will happen sometime over the weekend.

Well today's post is going to be a little shorter because it's Friday and I'm a little tired.  How sad is that! lol.. ah well, such is life when one has a full on week.  Will catch you tomorrow!  

PS.. I thought I'd add a little eye candy for tonight's pic.  Ahh Jeffrey Dean Morgan..  and those dimples!!



No comments:

Post a Comment