Saturday, January 4, 2014

Ahh Friday!  Gotta love a short week after the Christmas/New Year break.  It's a nice way to slide back into work mode.

Have to say I'm very grateful for working in air conditioning when today's temps were up around the 37 degree mark, which is around 98.6 I think for anyone who relates more to farenheit.  Tomorrow is expected to reach 41 deg/105 f all with the humidity sitting at around 75% - sounds like a good day to go to the movies.. for the day! Or somewhere air conditioned.  

So far I'm doing well - 3rd consecutive day of yoga nidra which I'm really enjoying and noticing the difference from.  Makes me wonder how come I stopped!  I've also kept up with the apple cider vinegar, but have struggled with the pomegranate juice today.  I'm wondering whether to reconsider that one, given how much an issue it is for me to get it down.  Ah well, may give it another couple of days and decide from there.

I went and saw my kinesiologist friend today, again well worth the effort.  

Just a short message today and the pic is one I took a couple of weeks ago of some water lillies not far from where I live.



No comments:

Post a Comment